Heating & Cooling Services
It's never a mild winter or cool summer, no matter what the predictions say, and it's never too late to schedule your HVAC system tune-up or replacement.
AireCom Inc. is proud to be staffed with Ohio's best heating and cooling repair technicians. Each technician has the expertise and skills to maintain, diagnose, and correct problems throughout the heating system. Our on-going training allows our technicians to correctly adjust system controls to recommended settings and test the performance of the entire system. We want to make sure your heating system is up and running and fixed the first time.AIRECOM WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE:
- On-going training for our staff to provide you the best service
- Round the clock 24/7 emergency service is available anytime
- Fully insured technicians for your safety
- Properly stocked trucks with many parts ready to install
- Parts and labor warranties for all our installed systems
- Technicians are properly certified and trained for the job
HEATING AND COOLING TIPS
Now is the time to have your heating or cooling system sServiced. Call now at 614-885-2473 to have your heating system checked. Whether it is 1 year old or more than 20 years old, it should be checked and properly maintained on a regular basis.
Our technicians will look for problems which might occur at the least convenient times. In addition, we will run your system through a complete and thorough checkup to make sure that it is operating efficiently and safely.
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement is designed to fit your needs. Depending on the plan you choose for your heating and/or air conditioning equipment, our qualified technicians will service your system before the season sets in. You receive these benefits:
- The Preventative Maintenance Agreement will assure you of peace of mind.
- The Preventative Maintenance Agreement will provide you with energy savings and extended equipment life.
- We can identify problems before they turn into emergencies.
- Your equipment history is kept available for future service work.